- To be able to do jobs, Driver Application must be kept open;
- Log in at the beginning of your shift and log off when the shift is over;
- Keep Wi-Fi connection off and mobile data on;
- Be sure GPS in on;
- A button with a red font indicates that you are required to press and hold the button for two seconds;
- Keep your device connected to a car charger all the time as the app is energy-consuming.
Job execution main lifecycle
In this picture you can see all the possible ways of job execution in this Driver App from the very beginning to the end.
Main screen overview
Driver App icon. Use it to launch the application from the application menu.
Marker on the map which displays your current position.
Marker on the map which displays a pickup point position.
Marker on the map which displays a dropoff point position.
Marker on the map which displays en route stop point position.
GPS warning icon. If you see this icon, check that your GPS is on and it is available in the current place. Try to change your current location a little, e.g. drive forward a bit or turn left/right to the corner of the street.
Connection warning icon. If you see this icon, check that the connection on your device is turned on and there is a network which it can connect to.
Application error icon. If you see this icon, call a controller and report an error message.
Clock icon. If you see this icon, hurry up as you are running late for the pickup time.
Too early icon. If you see this icon, slow down as you are very early for the pickup time.
Time left until the pickup time.